I hereby give permission to Kimberly and Sergio Alfaro (the photographers) with K&S Photography to use my child's photos and likeness in all forms and media for advertising, portfolio, demo, trade, stock photography, editorial, altering without restrictions, and all other lawful purposes. I release the photographer of all forms of claims and liability related to my photo usage. I hereby state that I am the parent/guardian of the above mentioned child. I am over the age of 18 and I fully understand the terms of this release.
1. The Client grants the Photographer the right to take photographs of the Client(s) and their property as deemed fit by the photographer; the Client authorizes the Photographer to publish said photographs in print and/or electronically; and the Client agrees that the Photographer may use such photographs without Clients name and for lawful purpose, including, for example, such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and Web Content.
2. Payment is due in half to secure a session, the other half should be paid the day of the session and is non-refundable should the Client cancel the engagement. If photographer fails to appear at the specified time and location, the half deposit shall be refunded in full to the Client.
3. The Client shall assist and cooperate with the Photographer in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer's direction; pre-shoot consultations; etc. Photographer shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of Client's failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
4. The photographer retains copyright to the photographs, and hereby grants the Client limited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the client pays. Images delivered are at the photographer's discretion. Photographs shall be delivered via an online gallery with digital download capabilities. Once delivered, photographs may be printed but may not be edited in any way except for cropping to print and black and white conversions.
5. Photographs may NOT be entered into contests or competitions without the permission of the photographer. Digital images will be provided to Client in JPG Format (Photographer does not provide RAW files). The images should be downloaded as soon as possible once you get your online album.
6. The photographer will gladly reschedule once due to illness or other unforeseen circumstances; please notify me at least 24 hours before your session if you must reschedule. The photographer reserves the right to reschedule or cancel your session in the event of severe weather or her own serious illness/emergency
7. Sessions are to start on time. Arriving more than 15 minutes late for your session will result in your session time being reduced (i.e. 25 minutes late equals 10 minutes less session time). If you arrive more than 45 minutes past the scheduled start time, your session will be considered forfeited. For mini-sessions, please arrive 5-10 minutes before your schedule start time. I am unable to accommodate lateness for mini-sessions. The retainer is non-refundable and non-transferable should you cancel or forfeit your session. If you will arrive late, out of courtesy please contact me ahead of time.
8.The photographer is not responsible for any images once final galleries have been delivered.
Images will be available for digital download within 30 days after your session. Due to the nature of custom photography, all sales are final.
To accept this contract, sign below: